PDA

View Full Version : Hunting with RFRG Outdoors

Muskie Matt
04-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Hey everyone, I want to welcome and introduce our newest member of RFRG Outdoors, Steve. As head of the RFRG Hunting, a subsidiary of RFRG Outdoors, Steve will be doing our hunting outings, especially bow hunting deer! Steve will be offering other hunting opportunities with RFRG Outdoors as we gear up this new branch of RFRG.

Find out about our hunting here: http://www.rfrgoutdoors.com/pages/hunting.php
Find out a bit about Steve here: http://www.rfrgoutdoors.com/pages/about-us.php

Welcome Steve, good to have you onboard...

Sid Chigger
04-17-2010, 06:33 AM
Hi Steve!! Great name, Sir! :-)

Good to see you guys are branching out!

Steve

Muskie Matt
04-17-2010, 08:11 AM
Yes STEVE, Steve is a great guy and you'll be meeting him and his wife Julie at "Chiggerfest" this season... they'll fit right in with the Chiggers n RFRG.

Sid Chigger
04-17-2010, 09:24 PM
Awesome!! We'll shower 'n everything!!

Steve Squiller
04-18-2010, 01:54 PM
Hey guy's I'm very happy to be joining the RFRG Outdoors team..I have been hunting with a bow for 29 years. I hope to bring a little bit of what i experience in the outdoors to every one on here and on the RFRG Outdoors show..Thank You Matt and Sid for the big Welcome.. :D

Mark Benson
04-19-2010, 09:43 AM
At the risk of sounding stupid, which is something I am very capable of, is this our beloved Treestand Steve from Fall RFRG Radio???

As long as we are talking hunting, I'll post my first Northwoods Tom. It was a 19# bird with a 7" beard and nubbin' spurs. In the wind on Sat. night he came into 16 yards one shot with the Benelli Nova put him down!!!

Mark

WildEagleDerek
04-19-2010, 05:58 PM
Welcome aboard Steve. We'll do our best to get you some hunting gigs out of Wild Eagle Lodge.

Muskie Matt
04-19-2010, 10:28 PM
Nice turkey Mark... and yes, it is the one and only "Treestand Steve" who joins us here at RFRG Outdoors.

Rest of you guys... fishin', huntin'... post it all! We want to hear all about the adventures of fellow RFRGers! It's fun and we can all learn some stuff.

Steve Squiller
04-23-2010, 10:12 PM
Nice bird Mark....:) Thanks for the welcome...Thanks Derek ...I will do my best to keep every one up to date on the hunting here in the Eagle River area..

Steve Squiller
04-23-2010, 10:14 PM
The birds have been busy..I called in four birds this morning...:)

Pete Stoltman
04-23-2010, 11:16 PM
Very nice to have Steve onboard the team. I hope to learn a lot about hunting from him. Nice job on that bird Mark. I'm impressed. Well...think I'll go hunt up a ham sandwich and a root beer.