PDA

View Full Version : "Take a new member fishing"

alleycatlures
04-14-2010, 08:14 PM
I had about 6 new members sign up for the "take a new member fishing" program at last nights meeting. Seems like a great bunch of guys have recently joined us. If you have a spare spot on the boat in the near future, this is a great opportunity to get to know one of our new members and hopefully shrink the learning curve for them a little. If you have an interest, please e-mail me at alleycatlures@yahoo.com so I can get you their contact info to make arrangements. If you are a new member that did not get me your info last night, shoot me an e-mail so I can get you on the list.
Thanks.

Cliff

USS_Esox
04-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Hey Cliff,

I'm goin out tomorrow, friday the 16th, for the first time this year. I will go from early morning to whenever the rain tells me to stop (probably mid to late afternoon). I would be happy to take someone out. Let me know, 614-404-1290.

I've heard casting is 'king' right now?

Thanks, Greg H.

alleycatlures
04-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Thanks Greg. I sent out an e-mail to the ones on the list to see if any of them are available for tomorrow. I will call you later and give you contact info. Heard Jack got someone on the list a fish today. Would be cool to get some pics of new members with fish on this thread.
Thanks for steppin up!

Cliff

Greg L
04-15-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm new member from last year and still could use a ton of musky pointers for Alum. I was out yesterday and had 1 musky take a swipe in very shallow water but missed him.... Does anyone have any suggestions on lures that I should be throwing or were i should be targeting them? I'll be heading out again on Wed if anyone is going to be there let me know.
Greg L.

Brent Spence
04-16-2010, 05:10 AM
I'm new member from last year and still could use a ton of musky pointers for Alum. I was out yesterday and had 1 musky take a swipe in very shallow water but missed him.... Does anyone have any suggestions on lures that I should be throwing or were i should be targeting them? I'll be heading out again on Wed if anyone is going to be there let me know.
Greg L.

I was burning a rattle trap the other day and that seemed to be pretty good.

ToddJ
04-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Thanks to Jack's guide service I finally got my first musky, a 32". Caught it in the first 15 minutes and on a 1oz. chrome Rattle Trap.Had a follow shortly after
that to.There seem to be a lot of fish caught.I got to see Steve's 46"x23" fish.
Awesome fish Steve.I will send you a picture when I get time.I have to go to a WiFi hot spot to send pics.Where I live there is only dial-up .I'm living in the stone age as far as internet goes.Looking forward to getting back up there for another one.I bet all this rain we got has really got the water clarity messed up.Thanks again Jack.

Todd

alleycatlures
04-16-2010, 09:08 PM
Congrats on the fish Todd. Hope that broke the ice for many more to come. Jack's Guide Service scores again! Maurice and I picked up a couple chunky 38" and 39" fish trolling. Still need a few more "guides" to help with the list.

Cliff

Jim Black
04-17-2010, 10:28 AM
Cliff,

I am a new member (Dec 2009) and i would like to go fishing with an experienced member. I have a boat and equipment so I can drive or ride.

Jim Black
Lewis Center
614-668-4417
jblack@insight.rr.com

Rob VanGorder
04-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Cliff,

Count me in for a couple people that want to get out on Alum.

Rob

Brian Culbertson
04-19-2010, 07:53 AM
Cliff If you get really really desperate let me know I am more than willing to take someone out but at the rate I am going this year send them with someone who catches fish LOL Brian

Greg L
04-19-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm going out Wednesday so if anyone is out there I'll have my radio on,
I'm hoping to get this skunk off of my boat.

Greg L

ToddJ
04-20-2010, 08:57 PM
I will be out there on Wednesday to.

Todd

Jim Black
04-22-2010, 06:41 PM
I am a new member and would be interested in going out with someone on Alum this weekend.

Jim Black
jblack@insight.rr.com
614-668-4417

Mark Steinert
04-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Hey Jim hows it going? The only problem is that we have a tournament this weekend at clearfork. That is not to say someone will not be going out this weekend at Alum. But alot of us will be at Clearfork. Come on up. It is a good time. Just my 2 cents, Mark.

Brent Spence
05-03-2010, 08:40 PM
It's short notice I know but I'll probably be going to Alum before 10am or so on 5/4/10 if someone wants to get out with me. PM me a phone number and I'll check back here right before I head out.

Brent

alleycatlures
05-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Thanks Brent. Let me know if you got anyone out so I can cross them off the list.

Still have about 6 new members to get out. Send me an e-mail at alleycatlures@yahoo.com if any of you are able to help out and I will send you the list. Thanks.

Cliff

alleycatlures
05-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Still have 3 to get out. New goal is to get all 3 out by next meeting. Please help if you can.

Cliff