PDA

View Full Version : RFRG Outdoors Summer Picnic

Muskie Matt
03-31-2010, 10:31 PM
If we held an RFRG picnic this summer would you be interested in attending? Some fishin', some food, lots of good times...

Jeremy Hopland
04-01-2010, 10:26 PM
You know I'm down with this idea!!! But it would have to be between June 12th and 26th...

WildEagleDerek
04-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Sounds like fun! We could do it right here at Wild Eagle Lodge.

dug1
04-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Matt,
Geri and I are in!!!! think we can come up with the chiggers on that weekend! I'll tell the kids to come and get us,and send cashiers checks to 300 court st, eagle river Wi. Right???

Muskie Matt
04-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Hey Doug... if you're gonna start sending checks, send em' to my house! Sent you a contact number on FB to look into your lodging.

Pete and I have to think this out carefully, Texas will be visiting in June, Chiggers in July, and we're sure others will have different times available also... so the question is when would be the best time to arrange an RFRG picnic that a fair majority of RFRGers could attend?

Early summer, like mid-June (too early)? July (lodging would be scattered all over)? Maybe September (work a lodging plan with Wild Eagle)? Would love to get a slew of people up here for an RFRG picnic/outing.

Send us your thoughts and comments.

dug1
04-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Geri and I will probably come up that "weekend' regardless. I'm kinda with jeremy 'bout a RFRG fest. should plan 2011. I'll let ya know

Sid Chigger
04-05-2010, 10:46 AM
We're locked in for our time in July - we have some other folks coming up to join us too.. But I'm seriously thinking of flying up in late Sept or early Oct for some Fall Musky action.. 3 or 4 nights at the WEL..

Occifer Kevin
04-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Count me in for just about any time you have it. I like the idea of maybe having a few outings this year since it's short notice for some coming from way far away. (Jeremy, Chiggers, etc.) I say maybe have a few small outing, one a month, and then make plans for a big shin-dig next year!! That way everyone has plenty of time to make plans to attend!! I hope to see everyone there!!

Jeremy Hopland
04-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Any update on this??? 7 weeks, 6 days, 10 hours and 36 minutes till departure time!!!

Sid Chigger
04-16-2010, 06:39 AM
Any update on this??? 7 weeks, 6 days, 10 hours and 36 minutes till departure time!!!

*I'm jealous*

Here's the schedule for our visit.. Big Daddy and I check in Thurs July 15th and out Tuesday July 27th.. Staying @ WEL unit 101.. Dylan Chigger (from Milwaukee) will join us for one of those two weekends - don't know which.. Bling Chigger and her hubbie and son from Columbus Oh join us Tue July 20 and leave Fri July 23..

We'll be fishing/floating/relaxing chigger style daily and do some porch pickin each night after sundown.. Any of ya that can make it up, do it - come fishing with us, join us for some pickin and grinnin.. Listen to Matt play the banjo he was supposed to have been practicing all winter (no pressure Matt).. :-)

dug1
04-16-2010, 02:43 PM
Sid,
Made arrangements last night, Will be up late the 22nd, stayin at WEL. gonna go back on sunday. See ya up there. Save us seat on the porch!!

Sid Chigger
04-17-2010, 06:32 AM
Cool Doug!! We'll see ya there!!!

Occifer Kevin
06-07-2010, 02:11 PM
*I'm jealous*

Here's the schedule for our visit.. Big Daddy and I check in Thurs July 15th and out Tuesday July 27th.. Staying @ WEL unit 101.. Dylan Chigger (from Milwaukee) will join us for one of those two weekends - don't know which.. Bling Chigger and her hubbie and son from Columbus Oh join us Tue July 20 and leave Fri July 23..

We'll be fishing/floating/relaxing chigger style daily and do some porch pickin each night after sundown.. Any of ya that can make it up, do it - come fishing with us, join us for some pickin and grinnin.. Listen to Matt play the banjo he was supposed to have been practicing all winter (no pressure Matt).. :-)

SID, I have off on the 18th, 19th, and 20th, so hopefully I will be able to swing by to meet the Chigger crew!! Plus I really want to see Matt play the banjo!!

Sid Chigger
06-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Alright Kevin.. It's a deal!! You can help us look for ol Fred too! We'll be looking for ya

Matt - get those chops up - fast!! 37 days.. (no pressure...) LOLOL

Pete - bring your guitar too.. We'll have a blast!