PDA

View Full Version : RFRG PicNic

Sid Chigger
03-28-2010, 08:34 PM
Listening to the radio show and occifer Kevin had a great idea... A get together for the RFRG'ers.. I think it'd be great!

We're up arriving July 15 and checking out July 27..

Also in serious talks about a quickie trip for some Fall musky action but the July trip is booked..

Would love to visit/fish/pick with whoever can make it..

Great Idea Kevin!

Anyone and all interested, post your dates, as confirmed as they may be.. Maybe we can make something work..

Jeremy Hopland
03-29-2010, 01:47 PM
I'm up from June 12th through the 26th... Like I mentioned last night, RFRG may have to try and do a few "informal" get togethers this year and plan a big blowout in 2011 so we can all coordinate our stays. Our vacation is always booked a year in advance (at the time of departure from the current vacation), so it's hard to make any last minute changes, not to mention I coordinate my vacation with my folks, an aunt and uncle and a family reunion.

Muskie Matt
03-29-2010, 04:29 PM
This is a great idea and we're working on some plans now...

Sid Chigger
03-29-2010, 04:41 PM
Yeah, same here Jeremy... We rebook with the WEL for the next year before we leave... May not work out to get us all together at one time.. Especially those of us who live far away.. But we can post when we're coming (like we have) and maybe the "locals" can hook up with us.. It sure would be fun!