PDA

View Full Version : Update 3-2-10

Justin Mullins
03-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Hopefully our weather man didn't screw up when he said this weekend was going to be in mid 50's!!!! This has been a long winter and I can't wait for it to end.. I wanted to share what I know about the lake so far in case someone is going this weekend. WE WILL BE OPEN VERY SOON BUT NOT YET.

The lake level is right on winter pool now. Which is 6 feet below summer pool. According to the Corp they are not going to pull any more water and as of the 16th if we have no rain/snow to cause run off into it they will start letting it fill up. 2 weeks ago it was frozen at Scotts Creek ramp going all the way to dam but now it is all open. I did hear that beaver creek was still froze open at the ramp but not down very far. Rumor!! The corp checked the water temp which usually doesn't happen until April they said it was 38 which is probably right.

Things are going to be at least 2 weeks behind due to the winter we have had. I think the furious action will be great all through the PMTT which is April 17,18. Be safe out there and don't forget your ramp passes..

I will be posting our opening day on here so make sure you watch for that and take advantage of our weekly drawings we are going to do!!!

CHECK OUT OUR FISHING PACKAGES FOR THE SPRING TOO!!!