PDA

View Full Version : Muskie League

IkeWalter
03-01-2010, 03:41 PM
I am interested in getting involved with the Madison Muskie League, which I believe runs on Tuesday nights.

I only have a small rowboat, so I am hoping someone with a real boat needs a partner. I would be free most Tuesdays if someone wanted to team up, or I would be happy to serve as a substitute 'as needed'.

Or maybe three or four of us could form a team and shuffle the lineup every week... Not sure if that is even allowed, though.

If anyone is interested or knows of someone who needs a partner, please post your information here.

Steve R
03-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Ike..........The Madison Muskie League is run by Mike Bowers from Cambridge. I only have his partial phone number 423-7711. Not sure if area code is 608 or 920. I am also unsure whether or not he will run the league next year or someone else since I do not fish in the league.

The muskie league is not affiliated with the Capital City Muskies Inc. Chapter although several members of CCMI do participate in the league.

Maybe a member of the league will read this post and kick in with more info.

Steve R

IkeWalter
03-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the reply... I would certainly like more information on the league.
With my situation, only having a row-troller, I understand it is unlikely I'll find someone with a real boat that needs a partner, so maybe the best way for me to get involved is in a substitute role.

With ice fishing coming to an end here, I am just starting to get the fever, and after not getting out as much as I wanted to last year the idea of fishing once a week with a good group of people is really appealing.

My cell is 715-340-4360 is anyone in the league has info...
How often are subs needed (if at all)?
What are the chances someone with a boat would need a partner?