PDA

View Full Version : Friday 2/26

hawkeye9
02-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Was on the lake from 1:00 to 4:00 yesterday. 10 trailers in the lot. No ice anywhere on the lake with the exception of skim ice in the cove right next to the main launch and a small patch of skim ice around the point as you enter into the northern no wake (Johnson creek area). Surprised by water temps. At 3:30 at the back of a sun lit cove I saw 40. Everywhere else it was hovering around 39. Was really just breaking-in a new motor so I didn't fish much at all. Saw a couple of boats trolling. No one seemed to have much luck going on, but didn't communicate with everyone I saw. Happened to bump into Mr. Nutty at the gas station on the way to the lake. He believed that things should start happeneing now with the sunshine. Another week or so and hopefully it will start to take off. Hopefully will hear some more from the guys that are out there today and tomorrow. Good luck everyone and be sure to post some reports.

jim schuld
03-02-2010, 07:59 PM
we fished friday -sunday
water 37-40. sunday we had water temps at allen island and sharp rock bay as high as 42. 7 fish total. on saturday I also hooked up with Al Nutty took him out on sunday Al was fortunate enough to capture another personal best for himself on kincaid
great weekend. and great company.

hawkguy111
03-02-2010, 08:51 PM
hey jim, any words of advice before I go. leaving at 4:00am

here's my email to send it private

hawkguy111@comcast.net

no limit
03-03-2010, 09:26 AM
hey jim, any words of advice before I go. leaving at 4:00am

here's my email to send it private

hawkguy111@comcast.net

Hey Jimmy

Remember," what happens on Kincaid, stays on Kinkaid "

It's only 2700 acres

Lol....

hawkeye9
03-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Wow...you did have great company! Glad to hear that Al was on the water. I'm guessing that was his first trip for the year, cuz when I had talked to him he said he hadn't been out yet. Great job on 7, but seriously that's not entirely fair with Al in the boat, is it? lol

BTW, Chad has been quiet. He must still be in Ohio or too busy putting fish in the boat to stop and leave a report. I'll be over Friday, and be happy to get just one. I just must not be greedy enough!