PDA

View Full Version : Door county fishing?

nood1es
02-27-2010, 02:42 AM
Hey guys, I wasn't sure where to ask this question but. I wanted to do a 2 day cabin/lodge thing in door county. What lodge/lake places would you guys recommend? This would be around mid mayish? We'd wanna be able to rent our own boats and just explore the lake and hopefully hook up on some good game fish action (pike,muskie,bass wallies) I know door county has some really good small mouth action and wanted to get in on that as well. And if we could get a guide during this time, it would be a treat too. Since then we'd be almost guaranteed to catch that trophy.

Thanks guys!

Joel DeBoer
02-28-2010, 10:15 AM
Try Sand Bay Beach Resort 888-879-5548 owned by Captain Dale Stroschein - this would be the easiest way to take care of your lodging and guide needs in one place. If you're looking for a musky guide, try Captain Brett Jolly out of Green Bay.

Tight lines,

Brad K.
03-03-2010, 10:52 PM
They've been HAMMERING the fish. I know Dales's helper personally. I know of a 8 person trip where in 5 hours the group ended up with 80 whitefish, 7 walleye (2 were 30+ inches & 1 was over 31.5!!),& a bunch of dandy perch! Thats workin' not fishin'!! I'd get dale on the blower quik. He has great ATV's & heated shacks set on the spots. I know the Frabile rep fished with him 7 my buddie 2-3 weekends ago...they got a walleye 32 inches 12.6#'s...YEAH BABY!! Go with these guys for summer smally's up by Wash Isle. 6 pounders are the norm. Give em' a call & happy hooking!