PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter, Deposits, Reservations, etc

Justin Gaudry
02-12-2010, 01:43 PM
We have been getting a lot of calls and emails since the newsletters went out a couple of weeks ago. People are checking on dates they reserved after their trips last year, making reservations if they haven't done so and new groups inquiring about available space to visit Mylie's for the first time.

There are still a few excellent dates left to be had, but the prime time dates between May 15 and August 14 are filling fast. There are some goups on wait-lists for certain weeks and others looking to change their dates if other openings come up. Don't hesitate to call/email and ask about a date even if it shows as not available on the website.

With Ellen and Daryl taking a well-deserved trip to some warmer temperatures for the next few weeks, I will have all the reservation charts and will also be getting all phone calls forwarded to Rainy River.

That will allow me instant access to what is available and also let me keep availability information on the website current up to the minute.

For the current list of available dates, you can visit the availability page directly from the following link:
http://www.myliesplaceresort.com/pages/availability.php

I look forward to being the one to take your calls, answer your questions and talking a little LOTW fishing over the next month.