PDA

View Full Version : Musky Hunter Show

Steve S WI
02-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Herbie... What a great show you and Danny did. Man, it was like I was there in the boat with you boys. Great job and I will see you in Milwaukee.

Steve Schwengel

Steve Herbeck
02-09-2010, 06:43 PM
thanks man.
known jimmy for a long time probably 25 yr,done alot of sportshows and seminars together,collaborated on articles,talked fishing when ever we got together but never really got to spend any time in the boat together.
so when he asked if i wanted to do a show figured it would be fun and get me out of camp if nothing else. he could only come for 3 days so it was to bad we had some tough conditions,first a sunny flatter day,then a torrential down pour we couldn't really film in,then of course the day after cold front with 50 degree 35 mph cold N winds.
but all in all for staying pretty much right around camp hooking 9 boating 4 with a 53 in there at least made a show.
didn't get to see it yet so i'm wondering if there was any footage of the beast i had lick'n my bait the last evening. about the same length as the one we got but a big heavy fish,lost her in the sunset glare just as she nipped it on the turn and i couldn't get her hooked.
oh well thats musky fishing!!! glad you liked it.
see you and dad this sept!!!
i'm praying we finally have a normal hot summer again,if so,the big girls will go nuts!!!
herbie