PDA

View Full Version : Warning!!!!!

Skippy
01-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Though Witch Bay Camps LTD is not a publicly traded company and therefor is not required to disclose potentially adverse circumstances, I think it is best to disclose some rather adverse confidential information (I don’t really know if in fact it is confidential, but Gail told me not to let anyone know on penalty of having to stay in Hank’s Cabin).

Despite having Gail impose the above referenced oppressive penalty, this information must be disgorged. Actually the punishment is not too bad, since I have always said that “when I grow up I wanted to be just like Hank”. Come to think about it, my mother always did say I was an under achiever.

Yes, like MacArthur to the Philippines…the Swallows to Capistrano…. Monica to Bill….Jay Leno to the Tonight Show….Skippy shall/is returning to Witch Bay.

After a well earned 2 year respite for Gail and her trusty side kick Steve (a/k/a the “Night-Stalker”), Skippy’s presence will grace the grounds of Witch Bay again.* Do not panic and tie up the phone lines leading into Kenora or e-mailing Gail and crashing the Web Site. Stay calm. The odds are in your favor that Skippy will not be in camp the same time as you. The exact dates have not been set….I think Gail is stalling for time in order to put Skippy in camp when the least number of guest are present. I thought I heard her say something about mid-March or early November. Lets face it there is only so much great food, great accommodations, helpful and friendly staff, innovated educational program and great fishing can do. Anyway, I promise to let all of you know the dates when Skippy will be at Witch Bay, if Gail ever calls me back. I have noticed that ever since she got Caller ID, nobody seems to answer anymore.

The only advice I can give now is, in the immortal words of that great hunter, Mr. E. J Fudd, “Be wery wery careful” cause if you honk off Gail, you may find your cabin is right next to Skippy’s.**

* Please note, the alleged sightings the last two years of Skippy late at night walking across the septic field were determined to be the result of swamp gases, though the smell was deceiving resulting in people seeing the/this apparition......Oh well, so much for the construction of the “Witch Bay Grotto”.

** In case Hank reads this, Mr Fudd did not know Gail, the only words he actually said are the words with the quotation marks around them.

WBC-Regular
01-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Ahhh, Skippy.

I wouldn't worry about Hank's cabin. I heard that he has gotten rid of some of the mice and that the others aren't leaving many bite marks on sleeping people any more.

It is more the bears attracted to the cooking grease on the front steps that would worry me. But, never fear, we shall check on you each morning. Of course, we won't leave our vehicles to do it, just in case the bears are still loitering nearby.