PDA

View Full Version : Ontario Outdoors Card

Jason VandeKopple
01-17-2010, 06:38 PM
I've recently read about this on another site and am wondering what the details are about it. Steve, do we need to order this before we come up to your place or can we just get it when we are up there or do we even need it at all?

edalz
02-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Jason,

You fill out the paperwork and then they mail you a card. I will show you the card at the banquet.

Ed

ksauers
02-02-2010, 06:41 PM
Jason,

You fill out the paperwork and then they mail you a card. I will show you the card at the banquet.

Ed

And they give you a temporary card when you buy your license

Steve Herbeck
02-03-2010, 09:12 AM
if you purchased a lic in canada last season you would have had the application for the outdoors card filled out for yu and you should have recieved it by now. you couldn't purchase a lic without being done as part of the licencing process.it kinda looks like a credit card.
if you didn't purchase a lic last season you will do the application when getting your lic this season.

DanR
02-03-2010, 10:07 PM
So Herbie...then we bring the card up this year, and there is some sort of sticker that goes on it when we buy a license? Before we get to your place, do we need to do anything other than bringing the card?

-Dan

Steve Herbeck
02-04-2010, 09:36 AM
from what i get we'll be getting a machine we just swipe the card and it prints off the lic or you can do it online before coming,but ya bring the card.

Jason VandeKopple
02-06-2010, 09:28 PM
Turns out my dad has the cards so we are all good to go for this year.

Rondogpike
05-26-2010, 03:25 PM
from what i get we'll be getting a machine we just swipe the card and it prints off the lic or you can do it online before coming,but ya bring the card.

Steve,
Did this happen? Do you have the machine to swipe the cards?

Steve Herbeck
05-26-2010, 03:55 PM
no but we do need the # or the card or you need to purchase another one unless you can contact the mnr prior and they can find your #.