PDA

View Full Version : RFRG Poll Please Take A Look

Pete Stoltman
01-12-2010, 12:10 PM
For a bit over two years now the Regular Fishin' for Regular Guys Outdoor Radio show has been broadcast on Sunday evenings. We are considering a move to another time and want your input. Would you listen more frequently on another evening? Please respond to the poll and feel free to add your comments.

dug1
01-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Monday would be better for me, but I think you and Matt should do whats best for you guys.

Sid Chigger
01-13-2010, 08:13 AM
Hi Guys.. I agree with Dug1 in that you should do what's best and easiest for you but if I had my druthers, Monday works better for me as I am most always in the studio on Sunday evenings and by the time I get home and settled it's after 9..

Jeremy Hopland
01-13-2010, 09:32 AM
I guess I'm with everybody else... Monday would be better, but whatever works for you guys best is the way to go.

Crypto
01-14-2010, 01:38 PM
If you change it to Mondays, what will it do for your Monday Evening Muskie Tourniments? It's been fine for this long. Aint broke, don't fix it. That is unless you have a conflict, then by all means sute yourself.

Occifer Kevin
01-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Well, I'll tell you what. I like the idea of changing the day of the show, but I'm selfish and would want to make sure it changes every week so it would be on one of my off days!! Since I know that isn't going to happen I say stay with Sunday. It's probably easier for you guys with most of the weekend crowds going home on Sundays. I think during peak fishing season if it were on another day it might cut into the guiding busniess. Now, if you want to hire me to either take over your guiding busniess or run the show as a nightly gig i'd be happy to do that!! I'm just not sure you could meet my salary requirements!! Take care and stay safe!!

Muskie Matt
01-18-2010, 10:10 PM
Salary base is very simple with RFRG Outdoors... there is none...

Note: Offhand, I've noticed 165 views on this particular post with very few votes, c'mon, click a choice on your way by and give us a few numbers to work with here...

Mark Benson
01-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Matt:

I voted and have checked back in 4 times to see what else might be happening. I agree that it would be nice to see a 100 votes out of those 163 views. Probably the way our politics works in this country and state, yet we can still beef about it!!!

Mark

dug1
01-20-2010, 06:59 PM
..since I'm from Chicago, does that mean i can vote "early and often"?

Pan Fish
01-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Matt- Pete & Matt , i think it up to you guy's , sunday's a good time slot , it's great that i can listen to your show, when i miss a night , would monday be better for your live audience ???? . We'll keep listening, what ever time slot you prefer. it's a tough Question, kinda like Leno vs Conan Good Luck Pan Fish

Yellowdog
01-21-2010, 11:50 AM
Monday night is golf night. I will have to listen to the archives if this change is made . I,m happy with Sunday, but I will listen either way.

Eagle 1
02-28-2010, 09:45 AM
Hi guys, sundays are good for me, but you guys gotta do what you gotta do. keep up the good work. Brad