PDA

View Full Version : Your Next Bite Schools

Jim Hudson
01-09-2010, 10:06 PM
For those who did not catch this weeks episode,or even if you had, I want to let you in on the new "school" in town; Your Next Bite.

Your Next Bite combines the wealth of knowledge held by the crew at the Next Bite - Gary Parsons, Pete Maina, Keith Kavajecz, Chase Parsons and myself along with yourself in a one on one setting to teach you to become a better fisherman. A fishing school that combines fun and education from fisherman for fisherman.

For this open water season we will offer three schools, all inclusive for lodging and meals with the instruction. The cost is $600 per student and we also have guide packages available as well, for those who do not bring their own boat.

The first school is in April, in Green Bay. Pre-spawn, spawn and post spawn walleyes are what were are searching for, big ones at that. A tremendous fishery with a lot of different options. Here you will learn about trolling, jigging, casting, and the whole gamet of walleye fishing tricks of the trade from Gary, Keith, Chase, and I.

The second school is in August, in the Leech Lake area. Summer musky water on some of the best lakes in the midwest for HUGE musky. Learn about patterning these fish during the summer and pre-fall season for casting purposes with Pete and myself.

The third school is in October, where we head back to Green Bay. HUGE fall musky is our target and trolling is the curriculumn, but we wont rule out casting either. Pete and myself again too..

Might get to see Mr. Gillespie one or two of these as well..

Overall, a great school to have fun and learn from the best in the fishing industry, on the best and hottest bites for FISH WITH TEETH!!

Thanks and GOOD FISHING