PDA

View Full Version : Operation Muskie 2010

lambeau
01-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Operation Muskie will be August 2-6th this year, once again hosted by the best resort this side of...well...anywhere.

Please check out the new website, and leave a note in the "Campfire" forums.
http://www.operationmuskie.com

A lot of help will be needed again this year, and the website has contact information if you'd like to contribute. The logo turned out pretty cool and the embroidery company can put it on most anything you'd like.

There are also a couple opportunities at the Chicago Muskie Show to support Op Muskie if you'll be there next weekend, and all proceeds help get veterans fishing on Lake of the Woods.
Please stop by their booths and check them out!
- H20 Tackle / Roger Watters will have a cash donation box at his booth.
- Hog Head Lures / Don Schwartz will be selling Operation Muskie hats, as well as a special edition topwater lure with a flag and eagle design.

Pikebob
01-08-2010, 11:52 AM
I am proud to say that the North Metro Chapter of Muskies Inc will, for the 3rd year, be donating $500 to Operation Muskie! We are very proud of what the Vets have done for our country and for your the Operation Muskie Team and Baystore Camp are doing for them!!

Thank you and keep up the great work!!!

Bob Anderson
Pikebob
North Metro Chapter of Muskies Inc

dpear
01-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Bob,
For the third year in a row,THANK YOU and your Chapter for the donation!Fabulous and very much appreciated.:)

AFchris
01-12-2010, 09:58 AM
My dad picked up one of the hog-head custom OMIII lures. He snagged the last one! He said Don and his wife were supper nice! It now resides on the mantle, of course next to all his pictures of me;) He said that the pictures on the internet don't come close to doing it justice. I had him order one from Don for me. Great to hear all the baits were sold. Hopefully he can get some more done before the other shows.

A big Thanks to Don Schwartz and his wife!!!

dougj@wiktel.com
01-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Many thanks to the North Metro foks. Very much appreciated!

And another big thanks to Don and Missy! They did a great job for OM.

Doug Johnson

jimmyb
01-14-2010, 09:53 AM
Bob,

Please shoot me an e-mail with your address. I'd like to send you some "Proud Supporter of OM" stickers for you and your guys. My e-mail address is jimbest@adobefinancial.com

Thanks,
Jimmy