PDA

View Full Version : January Meeting - Tues 1/12

Rob VanGorder
01-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Happy New Year Everyone,

Our first meeting of the year will be 7 pm Tuesday 1/12 at PJ's in Sunbury. Our presentation topic will be on "Salt Fork" by John Dennis. We really appreciate John putting this together for us. If you look at your January 2010 Muskie Magazine, you will see that John is in fourth place in the Muskies Inc. Mens Masters division with 144 releases. John will be presenting information on Salt Fork, but I'm sure he can answer questions you might have on Lake St. Clair as well as sharing stories of his success with Tuff Shad lures, which he field tests. Our chapter is the host for this year's chapter challunge at Salt Fork (May 15-16), so this will be a good time to learn about the lake and mark up a map.

We have a few minor housekeeping items to discuss during the business portion of our meeting which will follow John's presentation, but this should be relatively brief.

Our monthly lure raffle will conclude the meeting. This month's raffle will feature Tuff Shad Lures.

See you at PJ's,

Rob

Mark Steinert
01-12-2010, 08:01 PM
Out of town because of work, can someone take some notes on salt fork and st. clair and pass them on. I would be very thankful. Shoot me an email if you do. Thank you very much.
Mark.

Brian Culbertson
01-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Hi guys how was the meeting in floridia doing work huge fish kills down here cause of the cold snook tarpon and grooper Brian