PDA

View Full Version : sport show dates 2010

Steve Herbeck
12-26-2009, 07:17 AM
hope everyone is having a happy holiday season. once we get past the new years, all our resolutuons,etc., 2010 starts a new season.
newsletters and brochures will be going out between christmas and new years so you should be recieving them shortly after,sorry about the delay but there was a glitch with the printer.
this season we will be implimenting our e-mail data base for periodic newsletters,happenings at camp,exceptional catches,availablity,etc. i'm sure as we get started there will be a few problems but it will be a great way to keep in touch easier.
listed below will be our show schedule,stop by and see us.

jan7-10
kansas city-bartle hall
denver- convention ctr
st louis-st charles -all canada
tri esox-harper college

jan 14-17
chicago-pheasant run- all canada

jan 25-27 madison-marriott west- all canada

jan 28-31
green bay shopko hall-all canada
chicago -rosemont

feb 5-7 minn convention ctr-all canada

feb 12-14
milw musky show-state fair park
tinley park-high school

feb 26-28 madison fishing expo-alliant ctr

march 10-14 milw sentinal show-state fair park

march 24-28 nw sport show-minn convention ctr

april 9-11 minn musky show -concordia university

COME SEE US,CATCH UP,TALK SOME FISH'N,AND MAKE PLANS FOR 2010!!!

Cranman
12-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Happy Holidays Herbie.
Not attending the Toronto Sportsman Show? I know why...many Canadians do not realize what your American guests do...the fantastic fishing in Northern Ontario...unfortunately, many folks do not want to make the trek past North Bay...too bad...when we visit Andy Myers every spring, we leave Toronto at 8am, fly to Winnipeg, drive to the resort and we are literally fishing by 3pm...so simple, so quick and then we enjoy the best week of the year...between my Dad, brother and I...we catch at least 800 pike in the week including some hawgs...we do not target Walleyes but we catch plenty on pike lures as well...
Hopefully more Canadians will visit northern ontario and specifically AML...
My family enjoyed our last fish fry two nights ago from this year's catch...brought back many memories...specifically the shore lunches!

Steve Herbeck
12-28-2009, 07:28 AM
to the cran pike slayers,
i have not ruled out doing the toronto show,just trying to fit it in logistically and with canadian staff.
you're right,when ever we get canadain guests they are great to have in camp,bond with our primarily cdn staff,typically become regular repeat guest,and really enjoy the diversity of fishing nw ont provides.
i'll give you a shout asap if we are going to attend,we'll need a guide!!
take care,have a great holidays,and looking forward to seeing you this coming spring.
herbie