PDA

View Full Version : Dec 18-09

Bob Devine
12-18-2009, 01:38 PM
Merry Christmas to all and I wish you a Happy New Year.

This year has flown by and a new one is just around the corner. I would like to thank many who have made this another great season. Those include sponsors, Off Shore Tackle, Pure Water Brand, Big Bite Baits, Solar Bat eyewear, St. Croix rods, CL Fishing, Torpedo Divers and Woodie musky baits.
I would also like to thank my wife Michelle who continues to support and encourage me. Tournament partners, Steve Velte and Dave Kennedy who I enjoy fishing with and being their friend. Steve and I were able to finish 2nd for team of the yr during the 2008 Masters Walleye Circuit and that qualified us for the MWC champioship. In 2009 we finished 3rd at the championship against the top 40 qualifying teams held on Lake Erie.
Dave and I both set a personal best of 26.65lbs for 5 smallies at the 2009 BPS Lake Simcoe Open and placed 6th at this event.
One not to be forgotten is Ken Masse and all the men who helped make the 3rd annual Reel for Christ wknd on Pelee Island a growing success.

The 2010 season starts off quick with the Ultimate Fishing Show in Novi Mi to be held Jan 7-10 at the Rock Financial Showplace. I will be there with Off Shore Tackle helping in the Fishing 411 booth.
New for 2010 Off Shore Tackle has gone green. All products are now 99.9% lead free. New products include the Pro Weight system and the OR 36 Resettable Diving weight(Tadpole). Last yr I field tested the Tadpole on Lake Erie walleyes with great success. Look for these great new products at your local tackle shop.

Merry Christmas,