PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 12-6-9

Justin Mullins
12-06-2009, 07:46 PM
All of us here at Crash's Landing hopes that everyone had a great thanksgiving!!

Cold weather has sent in here for the last week. The water temp has dropped down to upper 40's which the week of thanksgiving it was 53-54. I have not been out for the last 4 or 5 days but from what I have heard I didn't miss anything. Some people coming in have not done very well for the last few days. I will be out this week and I will be trolling and using live bait which is what I think needs to be done right now. Usually this time of year I will troll 10-12 feet down and when I cast I will fish weeds close to deep water. Ernies, Depth Raiders, Believers work well trolling. When I cast I use Mantas, Suicks, Big Daddy's. Hopefully this weather will break the last couple of days have been brutal.

All of us here at Crash's Landing would like to thank everyone for their business this past season. The shop will open on weekends for another week or so for people coming in buying Christmas presents.

If we don't get to see everyone before Christmas we all hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and we look forward to seeing everyone in the spring.

If something happens with the fish I will post as soon as it does. Good Luck out on the water..

muskie_man
12-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Do you guys have any suckers in?

Justin Mullins
12-13-2009, 03:38 PM
No we don't. Have a conection for next year. This year just could'nt get any.