PDA

View Full Version : Archive Is Fixed!!

Muskie Matt
12-04-2009, 05:09 PM
I have become aware of issues with accessing the archived shows. Made some calls and SurferNetwork changed their ftp address for uploading shows. Got that part fixed and now working on the links for the website. All I'm getting now when clicking on the link is a "page not found" message. We got it in a headlock and it shouldn't take too long to resolve.

I'll make a post here when I've got it up and running.

Sorry, they changed stuff and I didn't know about it...

Muskie Matt
12-05-2009, 09:12 AM
The archive is up and running again, woo hoo!

Downloading the show uses the same process, nothing changed in that respect. How I upload the show for downloading is what changed, nothing to worry about on the user end.

Thank you to everybody for letting me know something was up and for listening... we'll be comin' atcha live again tomorrow evening!

Mark Benson
12-11-2009, 02:14 PM
I am back on!!!! I was gettin' the heebie jeebies as I hadn't heard the show in three weeks!!! Matt, any way I can get the show from the 15th???

Mark

Mark Benson
12-14-2009, 04:34 PM
I finally got to listen to the 11-22 show. The fireplace guy is reporting in!!! Been busier than a three armed paper hanger!!! Been a bummer of a fall from a fishing standpoint as I have puppied back up and therefore have been running the dog any chance I get to get out into the great out-of-doors!!! Got to deer hunt opening weekend, nada, got to duck hunt on the Miss. River, not really anything happening and haven't been in my boat since Sept. 10th (I helped drag a bear out of the woods the second day of the season) or on the ice.

Talking about the end of the musky season, there is open fishing in southern WI (south of Highway 10) til the end of the month of Dec. I don't know if that includes Green Bay this year or not, but I saw Gillespie with Capt. Dennis Radloff catching some fish on Pewaukee or Okauchee during last week.

I just started the 11-29 show and the undertaker in puke green, I think was your first trivia question.

Mark

Muskie Matt
12-14-2009, 10:52 PM
Hey Mark, I think I can put up a couple more weeks worth of shows at a time with the new ftp system that was put in place... seems that way anyway. I'll attempt to put a couple more shows up and see if you can get them. Just keep an eye on the archive listings...

Mark Benson
12-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Thanks Matt!!!

Mark

Muskie Matt
12-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Hey Mark, did you want the show from 11-15? Scroll down to the bottom of the radio page on the website and I think I got a working link put up. If it works and they don't charge more I'll put up the last 3 months...

Mark Benson
12-23-2009, 10:31 AM
Matt:

I am downloading 11-15 as we speak. No need to put more on my account. I am enjoying be caught up on the great nonsense!!! I am pretty sure that I was current prior to.

And I was just listening to 12-13 hour 2 and it quit on me after 41 minutes. I will try to redownload and see if that helps. Great stuff as always!!!

Mark