PDA

View Full Version : Nov 26th Report

Rob Manthei
11-26-2009, 08:42 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Spent the last day on the water yesterday......it was a good day. 3 muskies in the boat, good ones, 39.5 to 42" all on suckers. Tom and Aaron said it was the best day they have ever had deer hunting!! LOL!

Water temperature was an even 40 degrees. Lots of good reports lately with muskies really showing a preference for suckers.....ciscoes have spawned and/or still in the process on some of the lakes.

With a good weather weekend ahead of us(according to Al Gore), it could be a "one last chance" to get that big one!

Muskies were relating to the deep weed edge on the lake we were fishing. 14 to 16 feet of water. Tried steeper breaks, which had been best for me, but nothing.

Deer season was good for Cody and I....didn't see quantity, but quality. We saw a total of 3 deer, and obiviously got 2....found an area with recent rutting activity and hunted scrape and rub lines....Cody's was at 7:15 opening morning, and mine was Tuesday at 3:04 PM....Cody's was 16.75" 8 pter, and mine was a 16" 8 pter with long main beams....check other photo.

With cooler weather predicted, hopefully we will see ice soon....check out my ice fishing page for more information.