PDA

View Full Version : Still Fishing

Justin Gaudry
11-14-2009, 04:23 PM
Just a note to say my boat is still at the dock and I'm hoping to get a few more days of fishing in this week before I have to pull the pin for the season.

I will post a report and some photos at the end of the trolling run if anyone is interested.

fastcast2
11-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Justin I'll bet you will be fishing when the season closes this year.I tried to get away and come up and fish with you a few days but work kept me here and now were heading for mexico.Has the mild weather slowed the fishing?I can't wait for your fish report when you hang it up for the year.We ended up with 36 but no 50s.Two 49s were the biggest.Can't wait for next year, but caverun,Kentucky comes first in april and then we'll be up by you.Have a good holiday and winter and I'll keep in touch.
Jeff and Pattie

Paul F
11-15-2009, 07:00 AM
Hi Justin

Looking forward to keeping in touch this winter, you have been on the water as long as last year. That is a good thing.

Get the Gall Blader out on Tue. so will be under the weather for a few days have to miss a week of work they say.

Keep in Touch

Paul

Justin Gaudry
11-15-2009, 10:14 PM
Mild weather has seemed to keep the bite pretty good actually. Water temps have been pretty stable in the areas we have been fishing.

Had to email the Baitmaker for some more hooks and leaders with all the extra bonus days. We went through every 5/0 I had in the box and are now pulling them off of baits lower in the pecking order until we get some more.

Jeff: Good thing to be busy these days. Especially when you own the company, eh?

Paul: I fished Nov 16 last year, but only a few days the preceding week or 10 days because of some nasty weather. I should have fished a few more days after Nov 16 last year and regretted not doing so. Not gonna happen this year.

I may call it for the season on Wednesday night after we come in, but we'll see how things are looking for the following week.