PDA

View Full Version : Ramps

Mark Steinert
11-08-2009, 07:27 AM
Good morning to anyone who's up. I know the water is down but is thier any good ramps open? My friend asked me to go and I don't know if any one ramp is better?

Mark Steinert
11-08-2009, 07:38 PM
Well, I went to the marina with my friend but there were gates up close to the dog park so we went to the chesire ramp and put in. after about 10 minutes we saw Jack catch one casting. GREAT JOB JACK!!!!!!!! we trolled for about 2 hours and then started casting. No luck at all. We went back to trolling but nothing. My buddy was trolling with a bass jig and I asked him why? He said he was just trying different things. I am thinking to myself "Thats pretty stupid". Well we were pulling lines because we were done and he stopped the motor. The last line he reels in is the stupid jig and the rod starts screaming. The fish jumped twice and I could see it was a nice fish. All I could think was "You gotta be shi$%ing me" He lost it after the second jump. I think I was actually happy. It looked like a mid 30s. That was it for us. It was just good to get out. Again, Good job Jack.