PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Update 11-3-9

Justin Mullins
11-03-2009, 06:58 AM
To start with Congratualtions to all winners of the Chapter 52 tournament this past weekend. We had 2 fish hooked and lost both of them that seems to be the story for me lately I just can't keep them hooked..

The start of the week has been beautiful but it has really made for a small window for fishing. My action is coming just before daylight running until about 8:00 and then nothing through the day until the last hour before dark. The last few days I can't move any fish in the heavy weeds or on the inside all my stuff has been coming from the outside. I heard of a really big fish caught yesterday 53 1/2 I have no idea who the guy was but it's true from what I can understand. Most of the fish we have moved lately have been pretty good fish. Not very many under 40 but I have not seen any monsters like the one that guy got. The word is he caught it on Blue Silver Cowgirl..

The lake level is almost 4 feet below summer pool. The water clarity is clear for the most part with water temps ranging from 60-63 depending on where you are. The bait choices really have not changed much for me. It's still the same stuff from my last reports Cowgirl, Medussa, Bull Dawg, Muskie Pete Spinner Bait, Topwater. The only thing that has changed a little bit for me is my topwater action has been Docs walk the dog type instead of a Top Raider. Some follows are coming in deep so really watch way behind the bait when coming into the boat.

Good luck this week if go out and make sure you stop in if you come..