PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 10-20-9

Justin Mullins
10-20-2009, 08:32 AM
Finally it looks like we might have a fall for at least a couple of days. The last few mornings have froze me out. I have had everything I owned. I sure wish they muskies in Miami!!

The fishing has not slowed down at all. I finally got a day off for the first time since labor day. We have caught at least one fish a day for last 10 days with the biggest being 45 1/2. The toughest thing is the cold mornings if you can stand it the fish are moving. Up til yesterday we have caught in the first hour of the day. Yesterday we didn't catch until late evening. Yesterday was the first day the blue bird after a cold front situation so the later the day went the better the fishing would be. The last 2 days I have fished a bunch of spots. I would run in and fish the hot spots and leave to somewhere else. This really helped us out over the weekend we were just trying to find a active fish.

The bait choices have not changed for me at all. Still the same stuff in my last report. The water temp is dropping a little bit it's down to 63 now with these cold nights we have had. I would love to see this warm weather set in and warm it back up a little bit. The water clarity is good it's a little merkey from buck creek up but not bad at all. The lake is down about 3 feet and is good shape overall. The next couple of weeks should be some really good fishing. It seems fish are showing up everywhere. I have found them still in super shallow water to deep edges, from in the back of a hollow to the point of it.

Crash got to go fishing last night for a couple of hours. He started off with a nice 42. He is doing good but it's going to take a while for his stamina to come back a couple of hours is about it for now. I was tickled to death for him way to go!!

I would like apologize for not having Medussa baits in this weekend for the people that came in reading my last post that we would have them for the weekend. I thought they would have been here by then. Sorry for taking your fishing time away by making a stop for nothing..

If you get out this weekend make sure you stop in and check things out. The next couple of weeks will be really good fishing with some big really big fish.