PDA

View Full Version : Boat paint jobs....

Illinois Dennis
10-19-2009, 07:02 PM
I know we all have seen a few that turn your head, but this one takes the cake for me. What the f___ was this guy thinking anyway?

Now, no one in their right mind would ever paint a Ranger, nope. So Frank wouldn't ever consider some off the wall paint job. But what about that whaler, that could benefit from alittle paint. Any ideas on what you would like to see?

I'll look to see if I have any pictures of da whaler and see what I can come up with.

dpear
10-19-2009, 08:05 PM
Nice.
Interesting rod holder situation.If from a state that allows only one line,must get crowded in there.

Illinois Dennis
10-20-2009, 06:16 PM
I guess the few extra rod holders must be that "male inadequacy thing" going on. Don't think the Coast Guard would like 32 extra passengers in that boat.

Must have one hellofa rod locker on that boat.

Frank Walsh
10-20-2009, 09:37 PM
I could have used those this week.

Illinois Dennis
10-21-2009, 06:38 AM
Running a wide and impressive spread in the junk you troll, well, might have been a bit more productive IF you could have kept them all from tangling and snagging. I've often thought boards to take the baits in maybe to the 8-10 ft range (or closer) and keep the boat out say 50 feet from a normal route might get some skiddish fish and who knows, some off the next break with conventional rigs while you were doing it.

Sometimes, it don't matter what you do, or who with.... you just aren't going to fill the box.