PDA

View Full Version : Thames river weekend

Mark Steinert
10-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Went and fished the Thames with Bruce over the weekend and Manny Farley and Fisheye went with us on Saturday. We only boated 2 fish but they were nice ones. I got a real fat 50 3/4 and Manny got a fat 43 1/4. The weather was great. Today Bruce and I went out by ourselves and only got a shad lol lol lol. We saw about 20 fish boated but we just couldn't put one on the boat. The river is just starting to pick up. It might be a good next few weeks. A world of thanks to Bruce and to Manny and Paul. It was a team effort.

Muskie51
10-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Nice picture glad to see you got your life jacket off.

St Clair Hound
10-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Mark, those were 2 purty fish. Weather is suppose to be beautiful tomorrow. I just may play hooky tomorrow afternoon an give her another go.

Mark Steinert
10-20-2009, 06:53 PM
I HATE YOU BRUCE. LOL. Sitting here wishing I was there!!!!! The St. Claire Hounds and Tuff shads would be working overtime!!! I am trying to talk wifee into leting me come back at least one more time if not two before it gets bad. let me say THANKS again. Couldn't think of any better way to spend my weekend! GREAT FRIENDS AND GREAT FISHING!!
By the way, I am trying to talk her into a 3 or 4 day last hoorah. What do you think?

St Clair Hound
10-20-2009, 08:19 PM
3 I could possibly swing but not a 4 day