PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 10-15-9

Justin Mullins
10-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Man is this winter or fall. One extreme to the next. The fishing this week so far has been pretty good. I'm mot moving a whole bunch of fish through the day but we are catching everyday. I'm averaging 5 to 7 follows a day with 1 or 2 eating. The water temp is 66-67 with these cool nights it's going to drop it a little bit. The lake is in great shape right now. Both ends is perfect on color and the weeds are still hanging there good. All the spots have fish on them, coves, the flats the last couple days pretty rough on the flats with a north wind blowing on them but all and all the fish are moving. The last two days the window for me has been the first 2 hours for eaters with just following fish after that. The baits we have been throwing are Medussa, Bull Dawg, Cowgirl, Meat and Potatoe Hefty Girl which is a great looking bait in the water. If you go this weekend good luck hope this helps you a little bit. Make sure you stop in we will have a new order of Medussa baits and Cowgirls in tomorrow..