PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 10-9-9

Justin Mullins
10-09-2009, 05:15 AM
To start with I would like to inform everyone that Crash is getting a little stronger everyday. He has been out in the store a little visiting with customers. Cabin fever is just about to take over. Things are looking very promising right now so keep him in your prayers.

Now for the report. The fishing has been pretty darn good all fall so far. You will go one day with not a whole lot of action and then boom the next they are all over place. Big fish are showing up just about everywhere from the flats to coves. The weed growth is great too. Fish seem to be just about everywhere right now. I have found fish the last two day in 2 feet of water on the back side of weeds. Today they might be on the outside. I give the inside a go for a while if no luck then I go out for while.

The last couple of days I have finally had some top water action. I beginning to think I was going to sell my topwaters on ebay. Cowgirls, Topwater, Medussa, Bull Dawg are the go to baits right now. We got 2 fish last night on a Meat and Potatoe buzz bait. Both fish were on the inside in 2 feet of water. The water is a little bit merky in the super shallow water but overall perfect in my opinion. The lake is falling due to winter pool stages but not enough to hurt anything. The next few weeks should really produce some really big fish.

New stuff coming in daily make sure you stop in and check it out and say hi.

Congratulations to guide Bill Burns on his big catch the other day. Bill got a great 51". This fish came on a Meat and Potatoe buzz bait too.