PDA

View Full Version : Jake T - Future Pro-Staffer

Justin Gaudry
10-06-2009, 03:06 PM
My buddies Mark and Jake were up to close their trailer at the resort over the weekend and went out in some of the worst weather of the fall so far. Howling northeast winds and cold temps didn't scare these two hardcore anglers off the lake. They went right out into the belly of the beast and slayed it nicely.

Here are some photos of their weekend. Starting with a 45" muskie, release photos, 35" muskie and a couple northerns.

I'll be acting is Jake's agent and manager for all pro-staff inquiries in the future so send your offers to my email and I'll go over them before presenting my recommendations to him. :D

Hinch
10-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Jake,

Way to go on the nice fall fish! Great picture of the release. It took me until I was 35 before getting a muskie that big! I bet it fought hard...

Congrats!

Jeff

basil
10-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Hey Jake nicely done congrats on a great weekend of fishing. I know you were a proud papa mark that your son was out with you in extreme weather conditions and catching lunge with that big smile . Thats what its all about jake once again nicely done. I will make sure ronda aimee and angie see your pics online.
basil

Rich
10-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Jake -

Great job showing your Dad how to catch and hold fish! You already look like a seasoned veteran and really know how to take care of them. That's some great dedication to venture out in conditions like that, but now you know what the reward can be...Congratulations!

By the way...appropriate name for fall fishing;). I'm sure its a sign of things to come.

Rich