PDA

View Full Version : New Michigan state record caught!

Brent Spence
09-30-2009, 11:57 PM
Have you guys seen this one? WOW!

http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/fishing/2009/09/new-michigan-state-record-great-lakes-muskie-caught-torch-lake?photo=0

Mark Steinert
10-01-2009, 04:31 AM
Yes I saw the article and all the pictures. That is a beast!!!! When I read the article I couldn't believe someone was actually douting it. I get sick of the naysayers. The man had it weighed on a certified scale, The MDNR has seen it and certified it, And the fish was trapped earlier in the year and had a tag inserted. Yet some idiot who is jelous still has to post stupid remarks.
Great fish, Great colors, Great job. I was thinking about hanging it up for the year but now I might try some more.

Brent Spence
10-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Yes I saw the article and all the pictures. That is a beast!!!! When I read the article I couldn't believe someone was actually douting it. I get sick of the naysayers. The man had it weighed on a certified scale, The MDNR has seen it and certified it, And the fish was trapped earlier in the year and had a tag inserted. Yet some idiot who is jelous still has to post stupid remarks.
Great fish, Great colors, Great job. I was thinking about hanging it up for the year but now I might try some more.

I know, I couldnt believe that it was photoshopped or something either. Awesome fish and an awesome story. Once in a lifetime! So how many more muskie boats is Torch lake gonna draw next year?