PDA

View Full Version : Guest appearance on Outdoor Pursuits Radio, 8/17

Paul Schlagel
09-29-2009, 08:54 AM
I should have put up this link over a month ago when I was a guest on Outdoor Pursuits Radio. The show is based in Des Moines and covers a wide range of outdoot topics. The show's host, Thomas Allen, has the musky bug and invited me to be on the show; he musky fishes in Iowa and regularly makes trips to MN. Musky fishing is frequently a topic on his show, even though Iowa is better known for turkey hunting, deer hunting, and bass and catfish fishing.

The show is archived and you can listen online. I suggest you catch the show live if you can. I listen as often as I can when I'm not on the water. The live show is on Monday, 4:00-6:00, Central Daylight Time, and you can listen on-line. As mentioned, you can listen to the archived shows if you miss the live show.

Here's a link to Thomas's blog. The blog includes a summary of the previous show, a preview of the upcoming show, and ramblings about whatever Thomas has been doing outdoors.

http://outsideiowaradio.typepad.com/outdoorpursuitsradio/

If you scroll through the blog, you'll see that I was on the show Monday, August 17th.

THA4
06-14-2010, 07:22 PM
Its been a while Paul, we need to do it again!!!!

Please check out the new site when you get a chance!!

www.outdoorpursuitsradio.com

Paul Schlagel
06-19-2010, 03:08 PM
I'd love to do a show again, it was a lot of fun. You've got a great show and it was my pleasure to be on. Let's compare calendars and get something scheduled. I checked out the site, looks great.