PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Report 9-14-9

Justin Mullins
09-14-2009, 08:18 AM
We hope that everyone had a great Labor Day weekend and hopefully if your were fishing it was full of big ones.

Before I do a report I want to inform everyone that Crash is doing a bone marrow transplant starting today at the University of Kentucky. This is a very serious deal and I would like everyone to keep him their thoughts and prayers that this comes out great. The next 3 weeks are critical due to the immune system. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

The cool nights have really made for some good fishing in the last month. Musky are shallow with more moving in everyday. The weed growth is great and from here on out should be really good. The water temp and water clarity is the same on both ends. The water is clear with the temp ranging at 75-77. Fish are in just about every cove from the south end to the north end. The fish are moving into the flats also. The bigger fish that I have raised and had a shot at are there. Seems the fish in coves for me are in low to mid 30's I just can't find a big fish there no doubt that they are there we just didn't have the timing on them. Bait choices are 1 oz meat and potatoes, 1oz Musky Petes, Cowgirls, Bull Dawgs, Medussa. Early has been the better ticket for me the evening hasn't been to good for me so far. The weater looks great starting mid week with rain coming in and highs for this coming weeekend are only going to be in low to mid 70's this will really make for some great fishing.

We have new baits coming in this week make sure you stop in and check them out.

Crappie are being caught at 15 feet. Several customers have showed me some really good crappie. The bait choice is minnows.

Justin Mullins
09-16-2009, 10:09 AM
I wanted to let everyone know we got Musky Mayhem Cowgirls in today. 10's,8's, and a brand new one called the baby girl. They will go fast so don't wait.

By Friday we will have the Medussa swim bait in too. These baits are fantastic you will really like these. New stuff coming in daily.

Also I want to update on Crash. He is doing well right now. They did his transplant yesterday and things are looking good. He is very tired and energy is going down due to all the treatments going right now. Keep him your thoughts and prayers.