PDA

View Full Version : Summer is finally at LOTW?

DSmith
09-13-2009, 08:37 PM
I have been watching the weather reports at LOTW and something is screwed up. I was up there in both June and July and the temperature was a lot colder than what it is now. It appears that summer has finally arrived in WHAT SEPTEMBER!!! What should I do about my October trolling trip with Frank? Maybe change it to December or leave it as planned but bring Mepps Spinners instead of Jakes, Gin and Tonic instead of SnoShoe, shorts instead of flotation suit, sun tan lotion instead of heat packs, sandals instead of insulated boots, worms instead of minnows for Walleye, tee shirts instead of sweat shirts and the list could go on. Maybe I should start packing now and bring everything.

Frank Walsh
09-13-2009, 10:06 PM
No kidding. Warmest water temperatures of the year right now.

Illinois Dennis
09-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Dick,
I was thinking it might be an early winter. Now, who knows. I'd pack for both extremes- cause you might see both in the same week the way things are going this year.

How in the hel_ did the Bills blow that game tonight???????????????????

Frank Walsh
09-15-2009, 01:30 AM
I'm fishing naked right now!!!!

Muskie Junkie
09-15-2009, 07:37 AM
Thanks Frank, drinking my coffee when I read that and spit it all over the screen, not a visual I really needed this morning. :eek: But hey, at least summer made it to the Baystore this year. ;)

DSmith
09-15-2009, 12:51 PM
Naked at 1:30 AM - HMMMMM.