PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Fritz

Captain Fritz Peterson
09-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Just so everybody knows the Kings are still biting. We are getting allot of 2 & 3 year olds though which are still great to fight at the end of a line and for table fare.. the water and weather have been great. The action comes in the 60-80ft. range with a few higher at times. We are also getting a few chunky Steelhead also.

Smallmouth have been alittle spotty. The 15-25ft. area has been pretty good along the shorelines. Sinkos and tubes being used.

Walleyes are biting even with the calm water. Crawler harnesses and crank baits like Walleye Divers and Deep Smithwicks. I am going tommorow again and I will let you know how it goes.

Northern are biting in the deep channal area with big cranks. You might even lock horns with one of the big Muskies roaming around.

Ball Dragger (CCS Charters) I have your dock line on my boat. You must have left in an awful rush.
Good Luck
Capt. Fritz

balldragger
09-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Thanks Fritz for saving my dock line,we had to use all of our shoe strings to tie up when we got back to Marinette.
We had a good catch Sunday and Monday morning,went 15 and 0 Sunday and 10 and 15 Monday.That green and white mauler spoon you gave us was really hot untill one of my fishing buddies thought he could land a 12# salmon like a 10 inch perch.Fritz is there a warranty on that spoon?Also the green Howie were good too.See you next week!!
Good Luck

Balldraggger(aka ccs charter)Captian chance

Captain Fritz Peterson
09-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Thanks Fritz for saving my dock line,we had to use all of our shoe strings to tie up when we got back to Marinette.
We had a good catch Sunday and Monday morning,went 15 and 0 Sunday and 10 and 15 Monday.That green and white mauler spoon you gave us was really hot untill one of my fishing buddies thought he could land a 12# salmon like a 10 inch perch.Fritz is there a warranty on that spoon?Also the green Howie were good too.See you next week!!
Good Luck

Balldraggger(aka ccs charter)Captian chance

Hi we went 16 fish for 11 bites we thought we did pretty good.
fritz