PDA

View Full Version : Geat Show!

Goosepit
09-05-2009, 11:11 AM
I just want to say that I love the show. In fact it is my favorite show on tv. I don't know how you do it week after week, but I have to let you know I appreciate it greatly. Congrats on the new website! Always looking forward to the next show...

william bennett
09-05-2009, 01:56 PM
nice site john, looking good. and keep up the good work on the show.. maybee someday we might see you here in indiana, chasing skie's....bill

AWH
09-05-2009, 06:50 PM
It's definitely nice to be able to tune into a good fishing show all year long. The musky shows are always the best. Keep them coming and keep up the good work!

Aaron

jigngrub
09-06-2009, 06:49 AM
Thanks for putting on a great show John. Your show not only is entertaining but you actually show us what and how to do...Keep it up.
Thanks John

muskihntr
09-06-2009, 10:23 AM
Keep up the great work guys! being able to pull off new shows on a weekly basis has gotta be tough work.
Good Luck!

fish4freeus
09-09-2009, 04:47 PM
great show I never miss a week, dvr is a wonderful thing

Lunkersteve
09-10-2009, 05:45 PM
I have enjoyed your show for more years than I can count. This is the only fishing program that I have to watch. All others are optional.

I have always been amazed at how you are able to give us useful information week after week and the other shows take months to shoot and produce 13 episodes. When you get on the water you don't remember what they said or what their instructional drawings looked like or even what season you were supposed to use what tactic.

Getting "real time" on the water info from you is much more useful!

dhowe4nd
09-10-2009, 06:14 PM
Enjoy Wisconsin Waters and Woods every week. I have a question about last week's Muskies in Montreal part 2 show. Towards the end of the half hour the host caught a muskie and it appeared to have a lamprey eel attached to it. Is there a specific procedure for dealing with this? Do you remove them, destroy them, leave them on? Since I've never caught a fish with an attached lamprey, I'm curious. Thanks and again I love the show.

Walleyefinnatic
10-26-2009, 11:41 AM
John,

Just had to say awesome show this week!! Makes me want to get up there and catch some of them nice fish.

mad trapper
10-26-2009, 03:58 PM
Im always stuck working alot of Saturdays, need some reruns at night.

Ryan Erdmann
10-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Enjoy Wisconsin Waters and Woods every week. I have a question about last week's Muskies in Montreal part 2 show. Towards the end of the half hour the host caught a muskie and it appeared to have a lamprey eel attached to it. Is there a specific procedure for dealing with this? Do you remove them, destroy them, leave them on? Since I've never caught a fish with an attached lamprey, I'm curious. Thanks and again I love the show.

Either way is usually okay as the lamprey don't do alot of damage to a muskie in general. To answer your question though, we usually remove the eel.

Thanks for watching!

Ryan

Ryan Erdmann
10-28-2009, 12:39 PM
Im always stuck working alot of Saturdays, need some reruns at night.

Hey thanks for watching (at least when you can!)

As far as re-runs at night, if you are in the Milwaukee area and have time warner cable, we air several time throughout the week on their sports channel.
It's TWSC channel 32 and here are the times we are, as of now, it seems like they move the time slots around from time-to-time.

Sunday @8:30am
Monday @ 8am
Tues @ 6pm
Thurs @11:30pm
Friday @ 7:30am
Sat @ 11:30pm

drude49
10-30-2009, 06:32 PM
I have been watching for several years and schedule my Saturday morning around it. It is truly the best. I would love to be on one of these shows, because it looks like so much fun. I am sure a lot of guys would say that. John is fishing so many places that we all know about, and then once in a while he goes a little farther a field, which is great. I lived over by Lake Erie, and love that body of water too. Lake St Clare was a fun show. Keep up the great work, and save me a Johnsonville.

Denny

Muskie Nut
10-31-2009, 08:22 PM
Another great show with Larry and JG.

I've got to hire Larry for a day and get in on some of that action!!

shanem78
01-01-2010, 05:09 PM
do you know of any times for charter cable

Muskie Nut
01-16-2010, 09:37 PM
do you know of any times for charter cable

What state, city, etc.