PDA

View Full Version : September outing

StinKbait Boy1
08-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Just wanted to give a heads up, or fair warning, that the Stinkbait Boys are heading back to Wild Eagle Lodge on September 18, 2009. We may even have a new Stnkbait Boys T-shirt for the best stinkbait recipe sent to the RFRG sunday show on September 20. And as always a special thanks to Derek and Wild Eagle Lodge for welcoming us back, and Matt you know where to look for us! Derek and Matt we have t-shirts for you guys for being present at the official formation of the Boys and as honorary members. This trip should be myself, Steve, and hopefully "one-musky" Jim.
See you soon!
p.s. get extra cleaning staff for the lodge

StinKbait Boy1
08-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Accept no imitations

Sid Chigger
08-31-2009, 08:07 AM
My stinkbait for Tennessee River Catfish goes like this...

Buy 1lb of frozen shrimp 30count in shells..
Put them in a coffee can lid sealed
Set the can in the sun for several days
Go fishin..

Muskie Matt
08-31-2009, 09:35 PM
Alright boys! Can't wait to see the offcial SB t-shirts. I'm sure they're... ummm, "eye-catching" at the very least. Be good to see you guys again.

WildEagleDerek
09-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Lock the doors and put grandma to bed early! The Stinkbait boys are returning to Eagle River. We just finished cleaning the condos from the last time you guys were here a few months ago. The housekeepers had to go in there with hazmat suits.
An honorary member of Team Stinkbait. Cool! You guys have come along way since your initial visit to our muskie fishing school last year. Matt and I were just talking about that backlash in the reel you had during your June trip. I remember Matt picking at it for what seemed like hours and then finally saying screw it.

See you in a few weeks and thanks for the heads up on the arrival date. We'll take every day we can get to prepare for the Stinkbait Boys. I'll need the time to find some replacement housekeepers seeing the current ones will quit when they hear the "good" news.