PDA

View Full Version : 6 days

greg_rich
08-17-2009, 09:54 AM
Hey all, My parents and i wll be there in six days, we want to catch a little bit of everything, make that a (big) bit of everything. I havn't seen a fishing report lately, hows the Walleye doin, are the bigger Walleye still on the rock piles with crankbaits. Are you catching many perch, pike, or bass. We really want to limit out on everything, and a Muskie! If anyon has any information for me please write me back, any and all information i recievewill help my excitement, and nerves, see you in 6 days

good fishin Greg Richards

Dave B
08-18-2009, 08:25 AM
Greg -- Good luck. I'm sure Dick, Wayne, Russ always have the walleye and bass bite dialed, plus this year it seems Wayne and Russ are getting to spend quite a bit of time on muskies. So, I'm sure you will be well taken care of. When I was in camp the first week of August, the rockpile bite for walleyes was not real hot. We fished it for a few hours and caught a few fish, 23", 21" and 22", and had another in the net that was probably 25". But, we really had to work to get those fish. It seemed like the guys jigging and bottom bouncing were doing better. Good luck, and have fun.