PDA

View Full Version : Personal review of Bay Store Camp

jkwiegand
08-16-2009, 09:43 PM
For those of you on this web site, you are probably very familiar with Bay Store Camp and Frank & Laura Walsh, and I am sure you feel the same as I do. If you have not had the pleasure of staying at Bay Store Camp and meeting Frank & Laura, then you need to make it happen.

For ten years, I have been going to different resorts and locations in Canada. Some of these resorts and lakes are very famous and sought after locations but still left something to be desired. I have been exploring and trying to find a place that I will go back to every year. Last year, I was fortunate to participate in Operation Muskie at Bay Store Camp. It was immediately apparent that Bay Store Camp is a special place because of special people. I knew I had found my place to return to every year and start a tradition.

Of course the fishing is tremendous on the NW Angle of LOTW. But you can find that quality of fishing at many places in Canada. What makes Bay Store Camp amazing are Frank & Laura Walsh. It is hard to explain, but they have created and amazing atmosphere. The cabins, store, piers, fish house, location on LOTW are perfect. There is no doubt that all of their guests feel the same. I am one of the “new kids” at Bay Store Camp. Most of the other guests have been going there for many years. After spending time chatting with the other guests around the fire or at the pier, it is obvious that they feel the same.

I just spent my third week at Bay Store Camp. It is hard to explain why it is so special. Every time I leave, I am sad to be leaving but very excited for my next trip. Frank & Laura have created an atmosphere of friends. The awesome fishing, accommodations and location are one small part. It is hard to imagine the great people and great friends you meet at Walsh’s Bay Store Camp. Frank & Laura Walsh are great Americans with great values. They have made many sacrifices and worked very hard to support US Veterans by organizing and hosting Operation Muskie. I am honored to have friends like Frank & Laura Walsh and thankful for the opportunity to visit them at their resort.

Pikebob
08-17-2009, 12:05 PM
You are preaching to the choir! Frank and Laura a great people and make Baystore a great place!

Backlash!

nmhunter
08-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Couldn't have said it better ourselves! Thank you Frank & Laura

dpear
08-17-2009, 01:44 PM
I think Laura is great.

Frank Walsh
08-17-2009, 02:02 PM
You guys are funny. No way am I reducing prices!

Especially to my neighbor.:(

NETim
08-19-2009, 08:57 PM
We had a great time this past June. We'll be back up again.

Frank Walsh
08-20-2009, 08:36 AM
Alright........I'll lower the prices!

jkwiegand
08-20-2009, 09:19 PM
but you still can't have my Bud Light!

Frank Walsh
08-20-2009, 11:29 PM
I thought you said, "bug light".............