PDA

View Full Version : Fish Catching

Caster
08-13-2009, 06:26 PM
"It was a dark and stormy evening; the rain fell in torrents - except at occasional intervals, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept any mist into the low hanging clouds (for it is on Eagle Lake that our scene lies), rattling along the Canadian pines, and fiercely agitating the fishing boats that struggled against the darkness." No average fish would do.

Then it came. The waves whitened. The sudden weight of a trophy bent my pole into a semicircular arc. Forget the wind. What rain? The fish of a lifetime was splashing at the end of my line.

For unforgettable times, stay at Andy Meyers Lodge.

DanR
08-14-2009, 08:30 AM
I am assuming you caught it!!! Congrats!!! Spill the details man!!! It is incredibly cruel to those of us who are coming to AML very soon to get teased like this. :) :)

And I agree, AML is the best!!!

-Dan

Steve S WI
08-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Love the story but missed the ending. Don't leave us hanging like that! I NEED to hear and see more man!

Whats up Dan?! Answering you question form the other day, my boy Trevor can cast and i can't wait to have him in the boat for another "line" in the water some day!:)

Steve S WI
08-19-2009, 01:58 AM
Caster!!!

Still waiting for the main event!? It's been a long and cold summer so lets hear the whole story man! Don't leave us hanging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

DanR
08-19-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm with Steve...bad form to leave everyone hanging... :confused: