PDA

View Full Version : Dick Pearson...

Todd Forcier
07-28-2009, 10:19 PM
Mr. Pearson attempts to talk with a furry friend. I'll let the video explain.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptezZCbDveA

fishwizard
07-28-2009, 11:37 PM
There are several layers of humor there. Thanks Todd for the pulling back the curtain on what only some get to truly experience. I must say though that is some fine camera work, I guess the focus was else where. I'm missing the woods even more now.

Ryan

Tim Kelly
07-29-2009, 01:11 AM
Positive proof that Dick's surname is Pearson, and not Dolittle.

Very funny. Right there with the deer scene in his video.

dpear
07-29-2009, 07:49 AM
Well,well.Pirated tapes,sinister conspiracies,whats next?Hopefully those that know my 'mechanical skills',know there's simply no way I'd shoot something like that.
For others,I suppose it would do no good to try explain that I was alone,it had just quit pouring rain,I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other,and so on.
Nope,its a conspiracy and I'll simply deny it.That denial stands despite singing offers from Operas all over the world pouring in.

PS Note the lil wolf walked toward me.He may have been laughing but he walked toward me.

1morecast
07-29-2009, 08:14 AM
I agree that it looks like the call worked as the wolf came closer when I thought for sure it would run away. Maybe start working on a musky call? That would be entertaining to say the least!

JBlanck
07-29-2009, 10:20 AM
Those slurping/squeaking noises might prove that you were not alone in the boat, which would explain why you couldn't keep the camera straight! Keep in mind that wolves track by smell also...that may be why it came closer to the camera. :D

dpear
07-29-2009, 12:20 PM
Well,well again.Blanck shows up with his usual slander.Now I know its a conspiracy!Or certainly some sort of unholy alliance.
Frankly guys,American Idol,Americas Got Talent and the Metropolitan Opera have been in touch so doubt I'll be frequenting this site much longer.I'm moving on to a better class of people-at least people with some class!!!!:p

JBlanck
07-29-2009, 07:17 PM
Tim made me do it! No offense. :D

dpear
07-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Jeff,
Better Tim than Sully.

For you dog owners,bring your dogs in,set them down,turn up your volume and let my 'howling' go.Let me know what happens.:)

kdc
07-29-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks Dick, I did what you recommended with Hitch and he started "marking" his territory in my office...

Maybe the nickname Do-Little dates back to the lost days at the law firm???

Good luck with Simon Paula and the gang. I hear there's big money there.

Frank Walsh
07-30-2009, 07:16 AM
Jack London & Dick Pearson team up to write, "Call of the Wild". He's even better than Jim Fowler & Marlin Perkins on "Mutual of Omaha's, Wild Kingdom".

dpear
07-31-2009, 07:52 AM
Those that are playing my 'howls' to their dogs are reporting tremendous success.I urge you to try it if you are a dog lover.Understand it aids in clearing up any urinary tract problems your pet(s) may have as well.
Preliminary negotiations are underway to get Pavrotti and/or other Opera stars to join me in a series of tapes to benefit all sorts of ailments.
Good fishing!

Tim Kelly
07-31-2009, 08:51 AM
Unfortunately Pavarotti's ailments are beyond your help. ;) Some of those female opera singers sound like a strangled goose, that might well bring the wolves running!

Frank Walsh
07-31-2009, 09:08 AM
Same sounds I heard when living next to a Iraqi prison.

dpear
08-03-2009, 04:58 AM
My new muskie call worked.:)

AFchris
08-06-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm still laughin and all the people in my office are staring and wondering why theres are wolf howling on my computer. I'd be intrested to see what would have happened if dick would have encountered the lynx, I can only imagine the cat calls:D!

dpear
08-18-2009, 04:50 AM
Speaking of wolves....
Frank mentioned yesterday a neighbor had a wolf in her yard and I mentioned Rascal wouldn't leave the deck yesterday and was growling while looking into the woods.This morning when I turned the yard light on..-well maybe I should quit practicing my howl.:(