PDA

View Full Version : Where is the talk!!!!

musky1969
07-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Ok sience there is no chatter on here I just want to say even though we had cool temps on our trip it brought me back to the real world and the first reason I started to go to Canada ( I know Frank your Minn. But close enough) We where or at least (I) was used to trips of catching 15 to 20 muskies for the boat and seeing a lot of big fish but having my nephiew with and seeing him having the best time of his life on saying he has never caught so many (Fish) made this the best trip ever. Hell my dog as not got off from the couch sience we got back because he has a fence in yard and can't leave the fence. I know what he is thinking this is B***ls*** I can chase deer and whatever all week long now I come home to this!!!! I thought I had the fever bad, my dog is missing Franks a lot more then me ( I do miss you Though Frank). So here are a few pics. from our trip no big Muskies but to me better.
Darren
For some reason I don't think the pic. uploaded will try again later.

kdc
07-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Thought you got lost at sea D...hadn't heard anything about your week.

There is so much more to a week of muskie fishing up there than statistics. Can't wait to get up there myself in 10 days. Been gone too long.

Strangely quiet board these days...

dpear
07-29-2009, 07:38 AM
Amen.Too quiet.We need to liven it up.I've got issues(no comments please)that are pressing but hope to be back up there about Sunday for a few days.I'll try to jump start Chef Boy ar Dee.
Darren,enjoyed meeting your nephew-congrats again to him on the fish.And you nailed it,catching #s and biggies is great but its the experience that counts-god I miss it!

Frank Walsh
07-30-2009, 07:12 AM
And most of us think Darren lives a charmed life!!!