PDA

View Full Version : Southern Wisconsin Lakes Report

Fishing Thrills Guide Service
07-28-2009, 06:53 PM
Southern Wisconsin Lakes Report for August

The fishing on Lake Geneva, Delavan Lake and the Madison Chain has been slower at times on all because of the weather and a couple of small bug hatches that has affected the bite a bit. There still has been a lot of fish caught by anchoring along the deep weed line or in deeper water out to twenty-five feet of water suspending. I like to place my presentations just above those schools of Panfish showing on my fish locator. The Bass have been following the panfish around a lot and have been affected by the weather to at times. But, during stable weather the bite has been really good with numbers of fish being taken out of 11 to 20 feet of water. The outside weed line will hold many of these schooled up fish along with the weeds themselves. Look for Northern Pike suspended out from the outside weed edges in fifteen to twenty-three feet of water. Some walleye is showing up along the weeds where trolling spinner blades off bottom bouncer weights or drifting crawler rigs has been taking many fish. There are also many walleye schools suspended out over the main basin’s mud that have been taking the same presentations.

For more in depth information check out the fishing reports on my website. www.fishingthrills.com