PDA

View Full Version : July 5th Fishing Report

Fishing Thrills Guide Service
07-14-2009, 09:24 AM
Lake Koshkonong, Cloudy 65-70 light rain, Winds N.W.10, Water 73. I had a blast while teaching a good old friend of mine how I approch this large body of water with a short window of on the water time before he headed out with the kids to watch fireworks. We headed to a large sand flat with some spring located near by and set our off shore planner boards out with crank baits running behind. An hour and a half passing our catch had many white bass, perch and a northern only so it was time to make a move. We headed the boat to the south near Charles Bluff and set-up again, before the third board was out we had a board go back and under the water with the heavy weight of a bigger fish. After a short fight the eighteen inch walleye was slipped into the net. We only had a very short time remaining so we kept heading west and connected with (3) Walleyes 14", 15", 18" and a 31" Northern Pike. My friend said with a big smile that he learned (locations, lure selections & running depths, boat control, more today) than he would have in the past year and a half by himself.

Fishing Thrills Guide Service
07-14-2009, 09:26 AM
Some Pictures