PDA

View Full Version : Hot and Cold??

Steve S WI
07-14-2009, 12:16 AM
Herbie, I see the photos and things again look great. Just wondering if you guys are getting the huge weather/water temps changing there. In N WI some of the lakes have changed form 65 to 80 then back to 65 then back up to 75 in a matter of weeks/days. Heck they are calling for temps in the 40,s again at night. Kinda of a mess over all. By the way, I saw the photo of a big fish from the dock with you! Is this a pattern now! LOL!!!!:) See you in fall.

S Schwengel

Steve Herbeck
07-14-2009, 04:29 PM
Weirdest Weather I Can Remember,ever.
Ya It's A Pattern For Sure,been At Least 6 Or 7 Off The Dock,a Kid Got A 49 Yesterday,guides Been Kidd'n About Staying Tied To The Dock And Casting All Day.
so far this week 2 46,2 47.5,49,and the the mo boys got a 52.5 other than that it's been small fish 34-40" and working hard at it,just can't get a solid week of decent weather as is the case and has been everywhere this year,water temps still mid 60's or should i say back to again. walleyes continue to stay strong and consistant. danny had the kalumuck boys out trout fishing yesterday and they boated 14 12-20#.
see ya in sept!!