PDA

View Full Version : Tube

Mark Steinert
07-12-2009, 06:50 PM
I only caught one fish during the night bite And for that I was truely happy. It was a 40 incher, But was my heaviest from alum by far. it got interesting when it got tangled behind the boat and started jumping out of the water on the other side of the boat. I have alot to learn about night fishing. It is a totally different game. Although I had a blast it taught me that I am not nearley prepared for night fishing. That is something that I will be working on. My fish hit at 11:30 and I thought everything was fine until the fun all started. I know now that I had no clue what a different game it really is. I will never be ill prepared again. I owe it to myself and the fish to get better. It was still really sweet seing a fish of that caliber with my haedlamp in the water come into view. I really think it was as good as a nice one I caught at St. Clair. On a scond note, We retrieved a tube from the middle of the lake. If anyone knows who it belongs to I will be more than glad to return it.