PDA

View Full Version : How Was Your Holiday Weekend??

Justin Gaudry
07-07-2009, 02:47 PM
How did you spend your 4th of July?? Did you get together with family? Enjoy a fireworks display? The fireworks show in Baudette was reported to be excellent again this year.

We were quite busy up here at the lake with a full camp (including some RVs), a full parking lot of vehicles that went out to their places on the lake, and lots of traffic at the dock for people that wanted to enjoy the great weather.

Here are some anglers that are happy they spent their holiday weekend at Lake of the Woods.

Vicki with her 31" Walleye - July 3, 2009.
Mary with her 30" Walleye - July 4, 2009.
Lee holding his wife Lori's 28" Walleye - July 3, 2009.
Dick with his first muskie ever; 40.5" - July 5, 2009.

All of these great fish were caught, photographed and released. Congrats to all the anglers for their catches and releases.

Musky Old Man
07-09-2009, 12:36 PM
Had a great 4th, Mrs. M.O.M. son had 4th and lots I mean LOTS of fire works. the neighbors went in on it and they had a great show. also across the pond they had competition from another neighbor so it was quite the sight. glad to see your business is doing good in these trying times. Now that vacations over for a month they expect me to work so I only get to check at lunch once in awhile.
Later my Friends.
M.O.M.