PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada Day, Eh!!

Justin Gaudry
07-01-2009, 01:15 PM
Well it's Canada Day up here. Like the USA's 4th of July, we are celebrating the anniversary of when we became the Dominion of Canada way back when.

So in honour (note the Canadian spelling) of Canada's birthday, please hoist some sort of Canadian made frosted beverage if you are out and about (out & aboot) somewhere today. Most reputable establishments will have a Canadian based beverage of some kind on hand because we really do make good bevies up here.

Happen Canada Day to everyone!

Cheers:cool:

Musky Old Man
07-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Well hello and I have rasied my tall glass of Crown in honor of your country's birthday. I salute to you and all your country men and women on this glory day. Oh Canada my second home away from home, and to all my Canadian friends bottoms up.

Well it's Canada Day up here. Like the USA's 4th of July, we are celebrating the anniversary of when we became the Dominion of Canada way back when.

So in honour (note the Canadian spelling) of Canada's birthday, please hoist some sort of Canadian made frosted beverage if you are out and about (out & aboot) somewhere today. Most reputable establishments will have a Canadian based beverage of some kind on hand because we really do make good bevies up here.

Happen Canada Day to everyone!

Cheers:cool:

Justin Gaudry
07-07-2009, 10:11 AM
You always did have good taste in whiskey! I'll have to bring up a small sample of the Crown Cask No 16 from my personal collection next time you're here. That big fish is certainly worth a toast with one of Crown's finer products.

I think my poll on your karmic future is dying fast due to lack of voter turn-out. Perhaps a "rock the vote" type of rally is needed before I put up another poll. HA!

Musky Old Man
07-09-2009, 01:12 PM
If you know enough people and you can buy them off...
Hey the #16 in hand with the extremely smooth stuff sounds like a great idea, maybe after a couple we can swap a couple musky spots????