PDA

View Full Version : Free Chautauqua Muskie Seminars/Tourney

Larry Jones
06-24-2009, 08:41 AM
Free Musky Fishing Seminar Presented by: The Happy Hooker Bait and Tackle Shop

Featured Speaker: Jim Bortz

Topic: The Two-Pronged Summer Assault

Other Speakers will include: Red Childress and Charlie Brant of Allegheny Guide Service

Topic: Local Musky Techniques

Where: (Chautauqua Lake) 2415 West Lake Rd. (Rt. 394) Ashville, NY

When: Friday, July 24th

6pm---Beverages and Hot Dogs

7pm---Seminar w/ Jim Bortz

Jim's Resume:

Wildlife artist, photographer, and outdoor writer Jim Bortz has been a Field Editor for Musky Hunter Magazine for nearly a decade. His unique writing style and off the wall sense of humor have made his writing popular with readers everywhere. As a former fishing guide, his no-nonsense approach to musky fishing and straight forward teachings have been helping musky men and women put more fish in the boat for years. His knowledge of the natural world make him one of the most informative people in the fishing industry.

Pro Staff Affiliations: St. Croix Rods, Musky Hunter Magazine, and Triton Boats.
Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

JoeM & I have decided to have a Muskie Tournament on Saturday July 25th the day after the Chautauqua Muskie Seminars.This will be where everyone puts $20 in the pot and biggest muskie takes all.I will not fish myself I will sign up and collect entree money,hand out the Cash to the Winner and cook Hotdogs on the grill for everyone when they come in.Start time 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.,sign up at the Chautauqua Mukie Seminars at Happy Hookers or from 5:30 a.m. till 9:30 a.m. at Pendergast Launch.